Applications for the 2022 Guild of Enamellers Bursary award open on 1st September 2021!
Applications will close at midnight (GMT) on the 30th January 2022.
How to Apply
1. Read the terms and conditions
2. Prepare the information that you will need
- A CV in PDF format. This will be uploaded as a file as part of your application.
- A description of your previous enamelling experience in a maximum of 1000 characters. This will need to be entered into the application form.
- A paragraph (again maximum 1000 characters) explaining why you would like to win the Bursary and how you will use it to further your interest in enamelling. This will also need to be entered into your application form.
3. Complete the application form
4. Join the Guild
A year's free membership is awarded to everyone who completes all steps of the application process for the Bursary.. Instructions on how to join will be found in the email from step 3.
5. Upload your images and descriptions
Again, instructions on how to upload images will be in the email from step 3. You are asked to submit images of three items. Each item can have up to three associated images. Images can be either jpg or png format and no single image can be bigger than 2MB. The items you enter must be entirely your own work.
- A title
- The size of the entry (in centimeters)
- A brief description of the entry
- The main base material (for example copper, sterling silver...)
- The type of item (eg bowl, panel, jewellery....)
You will be able to edit your entry until applications close at midnight (GMT) on the 31st January 2022.
Download the flier and the document below for further information
With thanks to the sponsors of the Bursary